- LibraryProgram – An example of a library program that can be delivered, based on a fictitious library. There are also accompanying Bookmarks that can be handed out to participants at the end.
- HeritageFair – One-time activity for the Archives & Local History class, complete with an EventPoster that would hang around the city, and ThankYouCards.
- CollectionDevelopmentPolicy – Fictitious Collection Development Policy created in Collections class for the Erwell Huff Resource Center at Ernestown Secondary School.
- SelectionPlan – An accompanying assignment to the Collection Development Policy, wherein we had to justify purchases when a mysterious philanthropist donates $500.00 to the library to be spent on new school books.
- CirculationPolicy – This purpose of this assignment was to create a circulation policy for a fictitious library. There is also an accompanying CirculationPolicyBrochure for patrons to take away.
- Script – A fictitious reference interview with fictitious patron and school, includes an accompanying search LTISAssignment2 and a narrated version: http://youtu.be/TdcGR2HAXeE.
Website Design and Blogging
- I am currently in the process of creating a libguide. Found here http://paganlibguide.wordpress.com.
- I designed “Work in Progress 101” to help with my classmate’s peer mentoring initiative. Permanently inactive, found here http://workinprogress101.coffeecup.com.
- I volunteered to design the registration site for the OALT/ABO’s conference. Found here http://oaltaboconference.coffeecup.com.
- I run this blog to document my life and share experience with others.